The VSC Portal is unavailable at this time
Many services are still available in the links on this page - please see the links in the left navigation pane and below.
- For registration, grades, rosters, web time entry, paystubs, etc., link to the VSC Web Services Main Menu, then click Login and use your user name and password.
- Activate your account or change your password using Self Service Account Management.
(Note: This changes your password for all services except Castleton desktop/email, CCV email, and Colleague)
- Access the Help Desk.
- Access Email Links.
- Access Resources for CCV Students for evaluations, feedback forms, and the Book Store.
- Access Resources for CCV Faculty for the Evaluation Builder and CD Builder.
- Access your Moodle classes using My Moodle Classes. You will be required to sign in using your portal user name and password.
- Calvin Coolidge Library at Castleton State College
- Library and Learning Center at Johnson State College
- Samuel Read Hall Library at Lyndon State College
- Hartness Library System for Community College of Vermont and Vermont Technical College
- Castleton Email
- CCV Staff and Faculty Email
- JSC Email
- Lyndon Email
- Vermont Tech Email
- Chancellor's Office Email
Resources for CCV Students
- Click Evaluation/Grade Viewer to view your course evaluations and grades for current and previous semesters.
- Click Student Feedback to fill out the Student Feedback form (Online, St. Albans and Morrisville classes only). This form is used to comment on course instruction and is completely anonymous.
- Click here for CCV Book Store (EdMap).
Resources for CCV Faculty
- Click here to create/edit narrative evaluations for CCV courses: Evaluation Builder. See instructions for college-level courses by clicking HERE. Instructions for Basic Skills Courses can be found HERE.
- To enter GRADES, link to VSC Web Services Main Menu (currently unavailable) - Click Login and use your user name and password.
- Click here to create/edit course descriptions for CCV Courses: Course Description Builder.
- Click here to view CCV Course Evaluation results: Course Evaluation Results. These are posted for the current semester at midterm and after final grades are turned in.